...will start tomorrow at 8:30 a.m. It's about 9:00p.m. and I'm about to leave work. Just ran my group. Dan should be home when I get there. Yippee!
I got to watch our screech owl take a bath in the birdbath yesterday. I'd never seen an owl so close up for such a long time. Very cute.
I may think of our screech owl tomorrow when they're poking me with a needle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Loved being with you this morning and will be carrying you in my heart as the miles tick away between us these next few days.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Hope
Having you there, Hope, brightened my day tremendously. I only remember about half of what was said due to the mind-numbing Benadryl. But I do remember how held I felt having you and Dan there. You were such a sweetheart to bring the hat and the owl book! ...I miss you already.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jane
You didn't tell me about the owl bath!!! What a wonderful happening! Hope Monday is better for you. Love, MS
ReplyDelete