Thursday, June 24, 2010

Chemo Day -- Things I'm Grateful For

5 things I'm grateful for:

1) that I get to wear my CLOTHES during the chemo treatment! (A medical procedure where you get to wear your clothes is so much better than the ones where you have to wear that flimsy little gown!)

2) that the oncology center is so close to where I live

3) that Dan will be with me

4) that I'll see Susie today, a wonderful volunteer who's a survivor

5) that I have people who love me who are rooting for me in all this.

...Time to go!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, I am visualizing where you are and seeing you drifting off to sleepy time as the healing juices run into your body. Glad Dan is there to sit quietly by and give you love and support. You are in my thoughts.
    Love you, Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Hope. Your healing visualization helped! I had a very tolerable chemo session. I slept a LOT, which felt just right.
    Love,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete