I completed my chemo and am doing pretty well. I'm tired and feel a bit drugged -- the residue effects of the heavy-duty Benedryl dose. But I'm nausea free and headache free! The 2 different antinausea drugs they gave me today (one by I-V and the other orally), are attacking the nausea at both the brain and the stomach and they're working! I'm finding that especially when my brain is getting that message, "We don't have nausea," it really works.
Owl update: I got to see one of the fledglings and the mother screech owl perched in separate trees tonight. There are 4 or 5 little ones who have fledged and we think the last one fledged today so we'll have no more cute little faces peeking out of the nest box, at least until next year. The fledlings look very fuzzy and cuddly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi, Thinking of you. I am glad you have the wonderful owl family in your yard.
ReplyDeleteLove, Barbara
Thanks, Barbara. So nice to hear from you. I'm thinking of you too and hope you have a great time at the conference.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jane