Yesterday after my morning commitments I felt like a walk up Mount Bonnell. It was hot and I was overdressed, but it felt good to be in the open air and look out over the river and peaceful mansions. Then I went to Central Market, saw a woman with a lovely scarf on her head and what appeared to be a bald head underneath. I commented on her scarf, (she said her husband got it for her at Saks), and we struck up a little conversation. Told her I'll be getting my head shaved today. She said she has only 2 more chemos to go.
Last night was hard. I worked as much of the day as I could. Got sick. Medicine not working. I may not go in to work today. I'm hoping unsweetened yogurt is a safe food.
Good news -- our screech owls seem to be hanging out in our back yard and are content in the nest box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment