Monday, April 5, 2010

Goodbye Hair!

I'm going to do it today. At 9:30 a.m. I'll be getting my head shaved. Dan will go with me and MS will come as well and take photos. Thank you, MS! Blog followers, friends, and family: please think of me.

I still feel half-way in denial about the head shave. When will the reality sink in? Rationally, I know I am not my hair; I'm more than my hair. And the fact that it will grow back makes this feel much more tolerable.

Today, right now, I'm having a "good hair day." Dan got out his camera and took a couple of shots of us.

It's time to go.

Next time I write I expect to be bald.

2 comments:

  1. Your are the most courageous woman I know. I hope yesterday went O.K. and that you are looking beautiful today in your new wig. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Hope. Your words of encouragement lift my spirits! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete