Thursday, April 29, 2010

Made it Through the Day

My work day is done and it feels good to be home. My energy started out quite low this morning but is better now. It felt good to get some things accomplished at work. Conducted a formal evaluation with a supervisee (for graduate school), saw some clients, and rested in between.

Love/hate relationship with my wig. After having spent almost 4 solid days at home with my cap on instead of my wig, it felt odd to put it on to go to work. I looked in the mirror this morning and thought I looked nice. ...Next thought: "You imposter!"

I'll go back for a follow-up appointment tomorrow at the oncologist's. They'll check my blood levels. I'll ask about additional antinausea medications. Since my immunity will be at it's lowest over the next few days I'll try to stay home as much as possible over the weekend. Claire M has said she will bring me dinner on Saturday. How lovely.

I do believe Screechie is sitting on eggs. ...And the titmice definitely have a family in the nest box. Lots of little cheeps.

2 comments:

  1. The word has gone out for some new hats for the Queen. Be careful what you ask for! The universe is about to make you more beautiful than ever.
    Glad you made it through the work day and that all the little creatures of the world are surrounding you with their safety nets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wonderful, Hope! Thank you. ....And the chicken soup was great! oxox, Jane

    ReplyDelete